Monday, July 19, 2010

Okay, I'm a Crappy Blogger.

So here's the deal. I haven't suddenly started living a life of leisure. It's just that I'm now in a steady state with the workout and I think writing it all down is a bit much. In general though, I'm doing the following...

- Jiu Jitsu 5 times a week in a good week. Recently that's included private lessons with Marcos "Loro" Galvao, which have been amazing. Loro is really helping my game. He really is incredibly talented.

- P90X twice per week. Essentially I'm in maintenance mode here. I concentrate on upper body and rotate the workouts every 4 weeks.

As an example, I'm currently doing "Chest and Back" on Mondays and "Shoulders and Arms" on Thursdays.

I'm also trying to work the 1 hr "Max" Insanity workouts in on the days I dont do jiu jitsu or P90X and the 30 minute Insanity workouts if I'm also doing something else.

So.. there you have it. When something changes, like P90X 2 comes out, I'll be right back here blogging it up!

No comments: